Hytile Roofing Equipment from Macmillan Slaters & Tilers est 1974
Macmillan Slaters & Tilers are proud to be the exclusive agents for HYTILE, we specialize in the manufacture of equipment solely for the roof tiler in order to make his job, quicker, easier and ultimately more profitable. The popularity of our equipment is the direct result of over 4 decades of feed-back from the men who use our products, and we carry a complete range of spare parts for even the oldest products in our range.
We currently have two new elevators in stock; one cable, one belt as below. All machines have galvanised frames.
Click on image for more details
- New rapid return 2 section cable hoist – 28ft (8.5mtrs) total length (folding at 16ft). Price $14,366.37 +GST. A two section cable hoist consists of a four foot long base unit weighing 90kg, plus a twelve foot middle section 15kgs, and a 12ft top section with an adjustable bend 28kg. The number of tiles delivered varies between 1400 per hour (6 tiles per lift) and 2800 per hour (12 tiles per lift).
- Belt elevator -32ft (9.7mtr) total length (folding at 16ft). Either electric (optional reverse mode extra $435 +GST ) or petrol with 4Hp Honda motor with retractable wheels. Price $13,156.85 +GST (the one in stock is electric) This new belt elevator has an adjustable bend like the cable hoist. They can deliver over 3500 tiles to the roof per hour with 4 tiles per cleat, or 5000 per hour with 6 tiles per cleat. However the loading rate, even for large gangs, is usually around 2500 tiles per hour.
- Ridge covers 7m $103.80 +GST
- Tile cutters $749.80 +GST
- optional trays $168.30 +GST
- Gutter protector for ladders $49.80 +GST
- Gutter protector for Battens $142 +GST
- Batten trolley for tiles $598.50 +GST
- Chipping hammers $130.60 +GST
- Weep Holers $30.35 +GST
- Parts for your old Hytile machine.
HYTILE offer a full twelve month guarantee on all our equipment, and we are only a phone call away with any advice or assistance you need.
For more pictures of these products please visit hytile.com.au or for more info call Jarrod on 09 5201379.
Our Hours are Mon-Fri 7.30am-4.00pm sorry no eftpos we accept Cash, Cheque or Electronic bank transfer onsite.